“My name is Captain Jack Sparrow,
-ah, I take it some of you have heard of me.”




2 0 0 3 - 2 0 2 0
::: Owner of the 'Tropic Of Capricorn' :::



::: Log-Buchschreiberin und Chronistin des Captain :::


Jack Sparrows (B)Log-Buch on Facebook ☠ Huzzah ☠

Steampunk & Hatmadders on Facebook ☠ Silken Steampunk ☠

Freitag, 11. März 2011

::: On Stranger Tides II :::

Arrrrr
Aloha Mateys, say "HI" zu Jack Sparrow & Friends!

Im Mai 2011 kommt endlich der
vierte Teil von Fluch der Karibik in die Kinos!

Bildcollage zum Vergrößern bitte Anklicken.

So und nun genießt den kleinen Augenschmaus,
den ich aus der Tiefe des InterNETz
für euch herausgefischt habe!

 

Captain Jack Sparrow will take on 
the infamous Blackbeard 
in Pirates of the Caribbean: 
On Stranger Tides. 

Here’s a behind- the-scenes look 
at the notorious pirate in his quarters!


“I have no sympathy for any of you feculent maggots 
and no more patience to pretend otherwise. 
Gentlemen, I wash my hand of this weirdness.” 

Jack Sparrow


Knallt gleich an Deck
der J A C K
so adrett! *g




Keine Kommentare: